WinDirStat is a software that allows you to locate large and unnecessary files present on your PC. Here is the procedure to follow to install it
This software is available under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
Alternatives exist for the following operating systems:
See you on the publisher's website and download the latest version of the software.
- Run the installer file (the previously downloaded executable file)
- Choose the components to install. You can choose to create a link in the start menu or a link on the desktop. You can also choose the languages to install.
- Choose the installation directory. It is advisable to use the one that is defined by default.
- If you get this display, then the installation is successful.
- The installation is complete, you can start the software by checking the box “Run WinDirStat 1.1.2”
To find out how to use the software, go to page WinDirStat: erase large files