This recipe allows you to make homemade hydroalcoholic gel with Aloe Vera.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Conservation : 4 to 6 months. Safe from air, heat and light.
For 40 ml of hydroalcoholic gel:
- 10 ml of 90 ° alcohol (or 13 ml of 70 ° alcohol)
- 10 drops of Tee Tree essential oil
- 10 drops of Lavender essential oil
- 30 ml Aloe Vera gel.
Aleo Vera is hard to find right now, you can order it online at Aurore Market
- a bowl
- a little whip
- a bottle with pump (you can collect an empty soap bottle, for example)
- In the bowl, mix the alcohol and essential oils.
- Then add the Aloe Vera and mix the preparation until it is perfectly homogeneous.
- Your homemade hydroalcoholic gel is ready, you can use it now or store it.